Essex County  is in Ontario, Canada. Offering unique outdoor activities, wonderful communities and fascinating historic sites. This region has one of the longest growing seasons in Candada, offering great food and drink. The Lake Erie Shore and Pelee Island viticulture areas offer 13 wineries and the Canadian Club Distillary.
Duty Free Shopping
The Windsor-Detroit Tunnel.
The MV Jiimaan, . The largest passenger ferry along the Lake Erie route to Pelee Island, to the foot of Jackson St., Sandusky, Ohio. From Leamington, Canada, Kingsville Govt. Dock, Ontario, Canada and Pelee Island, Ontario, Canada.
- Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Take the tunnel.  Between Detroit and Windsor connecting the US Interstates I-95, I 96 and I 75 to Ontario's Highway 401, it is one of the fastest routes between Ontario and the United States.
- Ambassadow Bridge The worlds longest international suspension bridge.
- D'Angelo Estate Winery, 5141 5th Concession (Amherstburg), ☎ +1-519-736-7959 (fax: +1-519-736-1912), .
- Sanson Estate Winery, 9238 Walker Road (McGregor,), ☎ +1-519-726-9609, . Monday - Saturday: 11:00 - 18:00, Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Erie Shore Winery, 410 County Road 50 West (Harrow,), ☎ +1-519-738-9858, . Monday - Friday: 13:00 - 18:00, Saturday: 10:00 - 18:00, Sunday: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Colio Estate Wines Inc., Address (Harrow, off of Walker Road), ☎ Winery:+1-519-738-2241, Tour center: +1-519-738-9318 ([email protected], fax: +1-519-738-3070), .
- Pelee Island Winery, 455 Seacliff Drive (County Road #20) (Kingsville,), ☎ +1-519-733-6551 ([email protected], fax: +1-519-733-6553), . Monday - Saturday: 09:00 - 18:00, Sunday: 11:00 - 17:00 (Tours: Daily at 12:00, 14:00, 16:00). Tours: Adults $5, Seniors $4.