Erg Chebbi Dunes are one of Morocco's best Sahara Desert destinations. Erg Chebbi special feature is its beautiful unique orange colored sand.
Erg Chebbi dunes are bean shaped and have around 6km height and around 20km width.
This is a region on nomad Berbers, contrary to Zagora and Mhamid desert where people are Bedouin Arabs.
Around the Dunes of Erg Chebbi exist few villages: Merzouga, Hassilabied, Tanamoust, Takoujt, Khamlia, Tisserdmine.
- Medical Doctor Erg Chebbi Dunes (Medical Attention Erg Chebbi Dunes), (Merzouga entrance). The only village around Erg Chebbi Dunes that has medical facilities is Merzouga. This clinic can stop some normal sickness and help some extreme stuff as scorpion bites (no they don't happen that often, but just in case).
- Sunset / Sunrise Camel Trekking (Camel Trekking Erg Chebbi Dunes). Sunset / Sunrise Camel Trekking
- Sand Board (Sand Board in Erg Chebbi Dunes). Sand Board in Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Swimming Pool in Sahara Desert (Swimming Pool in Sahara Desert). Swimming Pool in Sahara Desert
- ATV Quad Adventure (ATV Quad Adventure). ATV Quad Adventure
- Desert Hiking (Desert Hiking). Desert Hiking
Get In / Get Out