Edmonds is a city in the Puget Sound region of Washington (state).
- Amtrak, 210 Railroad Ave, . Edmonds is served by Amtrak's Cascades and Empire Builder lines.
- Sounder Commuter Rail, 210 Railroad Ave, . Edmonds is served by the commuter rail line running from Seattle to Everett.
- Washington State Ferries, . There is a ferry service linking Edmonds and Kingston.
- Edmonds Historical Museum, 118 5th Ave N, ☎ +1 425 774-0900, . W-Su 1PM-4PM. Suggested donation $2 adults, $1 students.
- Scuba dive, although the colder waters of Puget Sound are not for everyone, the Edmonds Underwater Park for scuba divers is one of the most popular shore dives in the State. Visitors can rent or buy dive gear, or even get a guided tour, from nearby Underwater Sports.
- A Taste of Edmonds, Civic Playfields, Edmonds, ☎ (425) 776-6711 ([email protected]), . Held over a weekend, mid-August each year. Free.
- Rory's of Edmonds (Rory's), 105 Main Street, Edmonds, WA 98020 (By the ferry dock), ☎ (425) 778-3433, .
- Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn (Harbor Inn), 130 W Dayton Edmonds, WA 98020, ☎ (425) 771-5021 (fax: (425) 672-2880), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 11:00.
- Travelodge Edmonds, 23825 Highway 99 North, Edmonds, WA 98026 US, ☎ (425) 771-8008 ([email protected], fax: (425) 771-0080), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 11:00.