Edgartown is a town on the island of Martha's Vineyard. Edgartown is a picturesque village of stately buildings surrounded by natural beauty. It is the county seat. Edgartown also includes Chappaquiddick Island.
See regional listings at Martha's Vineyard.
- A-A Island Auto Rental Located on Upper Main Street. Phone: 508-627-6800
- World of Reptiles & Birds, Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Rd, Phone: +1 508-627-5634, .
- Edgartown Lighthouse, Off N. Water St.
- Edgartown Bike Rentals, 1 Main St., Phone: +1 800-627-2763, . Daily Apr-Oct, 9AM-6PM.
- Contessa Flyfishing, Phone: +1 508-962-7959, .
- Jean Marie Fishing Charters, Phone: +1 508-627-6807, .
- Surf Master Charters, 6 Mariners Circle, Phone: +1 508-400-9208. Full or half day inshore or offshore fishing trips on 30 foot boat.
- Larry's Tackle Shop, 258 Upper Main Street, Phone: +1 508-627-5088, Fax: +1 508-627-5148, [email protected], .
- Visit Chappaquiddick Island, a tiny island located off the eastern end the Vineyard. It is only accessible by boat or car ferry. Chappaquiddick is a wooded island that contains a few beautiful public beaches. Private residences make up the majority of the inhabitants, though there is a gas station that opens irregularly. Its a great place to do a long bicycle ride. In the fall, great fishing takes place on Wasque point.
- Katama General Store, a quaint little store in a great location with easy access. Avoid the crowds at the main grocery store in Edgartown and find everything you need at Katama General Store. They offer fresh baked scones, gourmet sandwiches, party-platters and home-cooked meals as well as household accessories and ready-to-go Vineyard entertaining solutions. An easy stop on the way to South Beach. Catering available. 170 Katama Rd, Phone: 508.627.5071, http://www.mvol.com/virtualtours/Business/44/400/enter/
- Atria, 137 Main St, Phone: +1 508-627-5850. $12-$20.
- Fernado's Restaurant, 227 Upper Main St, Phone: +1 508-627-8344. Upscale Italian. $20-$30.
- Katama General Store, 170 Katama Road, 508-627-5071, Edgartown (on the way to South Beach).
- Letoile, 27 South Summer St, Phone: +1 508-627-5187. Fine dining. Entrees: $60.
- Lattanzi's, Phone: +1 508-627-8854. Italian. $20-$30.
- Mad Martha's, 7 North Water St, Phone: +1 508-627-8761. Deli serving sandwiches and (sometimes weird) ice cream. $8.
- Newes from America Pub, 23 Kelly St, Phone: +1 508-627-4397, . $9-$13.
- Morning Glory Farm, West Tisbury Rd, Phone: +1 508-627-9003.
- Navigator Restaurant, 2 Main St, Phone: +1 508-627-4320. Live entertainment weekends. $12-$20.
- Seafood Shanty, 31 Dock, Phone: +1 508-627-8622. $20+.
- Wharf Pub & Restaurant
- Newes From America
- Espresso Love
- Newes from America Pub, 23 Kelly St, Phone: +1 508-627-4397.
- Edgartown Lodge, Church & Winter Sts, Phone: +1 508-627-1092, Fax: +1 508-627-7493, Email: [email protected], .
- The Edgartown Inn, 56 North Water St, Phone: +1 508-627-4794, Fax +1 508-627-9420, . Centrally located 1798 inn.
- Winnetu Inn and Resort, Katama Rd., Phone: +1 508-627-4747, . 22 units. Large suite resort built in 2000 has wide range of facilities. $250 and up.
- The Lightkeeper's Inn, 25 Simpson's Lane, Toll free: +1 800-946-3400, Phone: +1 508-627-4600, Fax:+1 508-627-4611, E-mail us: [email protected], .
- Harbor View Hotel, 131 North Water Street, Phone: +1 508-627-7000, Res: 1-800-225-6005, Fax: +1 508-627-8417, . Historic 130 room inn. $345 and up in season.
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!