Eastern Tennessee is a region of Tennessee.
- Bristol - Home of Bristol Motor Speedway
- Chattanooga - Home of the Chattanooga Choo Choo and the Tennessee Aquarium.
- Crossville - Golf Capital of Tennessee and the Cumberland County Playhouse
- Gatlinburg - Gateway to the Smokies
- Greeneville - One of America’s Most Charming Towns & Villages
- Kingsport - The Model City
- Knoxville - Home of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Lenoir City
- Oak Ridge - The Secret City
- Pigeon Forge - Home of Dollywood - Country Legend Dolly Parton's amusement park.
- Reliance - Popular destination for kayaking, camping and fishing.
- Sevierville - Dolly Parton's Hometown
- Townsend - The Peaceful Side of the Smokies
- Wears Valley - The Quiet Side of the Smokies - Located beside the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, between Gatlinburg and Townsend, Tennessee.
- Norris Dam The first Tennessee Valley Authority dam, has overlooks with great views of the dam, lake, and valley. Has Norris Dam State Park around the lake behind it. Exit Interstate 75 at exits 122 or 128
- Sunsphere A Knoxville landmark with its golden glass, it should be turned into an observation deck and restaurant this year
- Rock City, Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls Landmarks in Chattanooga, can be packaged together.
- Lost Sea America's largest underwater lake, in Sweetwater