Lower Greenville is in Dallas. Greenville Avenue south of Mockingbird Lane is a genuine neighborhood strip, or series of strips, with a semi-urban atmosphere and businesses that range from pawn shops to sushi bars. The area has evolved more organically than most in Dallas, featuring neighborhood corner Lebanese restaurants, age-old greasy spoons and other urban niceties. During the week you will find many area residents who tend toward the bohemian, but the weekend draws a party-hardy crowd. As one travels north along Greenville, the strips (there are several, each two or three blocks long and around half a mile apart) become somewhat more mature in tone, though the atmosphere still ranges from laid-back to drunken.
- Granada Theater, 3524 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ 214-824-9933, . The Granada Theater is a great place to enjoy good music. Live music, gourmet food, full bar. Voted Best Live Music Venue 2007-2010 by Dallas Observer! (32.830836,-96.77006)
- Blue Goose Cantina, 2905 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 823-8339, . Su-Th 11AM-11PM; Fr-Sa 11AM-12PM. This great local Mexican place has an earthy atmosphere and serves a great weekend brunch. For some indiscernible reason it is also popular with bikers.
- Louie's, 1839 N Henderson Ave., ☎ +1 214-826-0505. A dive bar favorite in Dallas known for their thin crust Chicago style pizzas and pastas. They only accept American Express and cash.
- The Blue Fish, 3519 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 824-3474, .
- Taqueria Lupita, 2107 N Henderson Ave, ☎ +1 214 827-1850. A Mexican restaurant that is also open late at night, plus they have ranchera karaoke on the weekends.
Those wishing to bar-hop and catch a cab back to the hotel are advised to hit the strip south of Richmond; this is the densest part of Greenville and the strip extends nearly a full mile.
- Blarney Stone, 2116 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 821-7099. A rowdy Irish pub. Four TVs.
- Dubliner, 2818 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 818-0911. A friendly Irish pub. Good jukebox.
- The Libertine Bar, 2101 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 824-7900, .
- The Old Monk, 2847 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 821-1880. British pub with good fish and chips and a wide selection of beers.
- Service Bar, 1919 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 824-8599. This bar has a nice outdoor patio displaying local artwork.
- Shade Night Club, 2114 Greenville Ave, Dallas TX, ☎ +1 214 828-9889. Very popular casual dressy environment. Actually a little more on the trendy side. Mostly an electro, dance oriented crowd. Fridays are more on the Latin side. Friendly staff and diverse crowd. Small but never disappoints.
- Stan's Blue Note, 2908 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 827-1977. Popular locally for bachelorette parties. Women who donate their bra at the door can get a free drink. Nice patio for people-watching.
- Vickery Park, 2810 N Henderson Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 827-1432, . Mo-Th 4PM-2AM; Fr 3PM-2AM; Sa-Su 11AM-2AM.
- Whiskey Bar, 1930 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 828-0188. As its name might suggest, this cigar-smoke-filled joint has a fine collection of single-malt bourbons.
- Winedale Tavern, 2110 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206. Where the pros drink.
- Zubar, 2012 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206, ☎ +1 214 887-0071. Great laid back bar with friendly crowd and staff. Very diverse and they often have themed weekends. Great drinks and variety of music with two dance rooms. Thursdays are wonderful for the authentic Hip Hop lover.