Lake Highlands is a district in the northeast part of Dallas.
- Ba Le Restaurant, 11404 Shiloh Rd Ste 101, ☎ 972-613-2960. Family run Vietnamese restaurant. edit
- Cuzco Latin Cuisine, 9220 Skillman St Ste 124, ☎ (214) 221-3133. Family run restaurant serving Peruvian cuisine. Be sure to try the lomo saltado. edit
- Desta Ethiopian Restaurant, 12101 Greenville Ave Ste 105, ☎ 214-575-9004. Hole in the wall Ethiopian restaurant with a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes. edit
- Green Spot Market & Fuels, 702 N. Buckner Blvd., ☎ 214-319-7768, . A gas station/convenience store/restaurant that specializes in healthy, organic, and natural dishes. edit
- Mi Cocina, 7201 Skillman St, ☎ 214-503-6426 , . Tex-Mex restaurant known for their margaritas. edit
- Sheba’s Ethiopian Kitchen, 8989 Forest Ln, ☎ 214-570-8288, . Ethiopian restaurant with a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes. They also offer delivery and online ordering. edit
- Taqueria La Tejanita, 6769B Abrams Rd. Located inside a Conoco gas station, this non-descript taqueria is known for having some good authentic tacos with barbacoa, chorizo, and even cactus. edit
- Keller's Drive In, 6537 E Northwest Hwy, ☎ 214-368-1209. Old fashioned drive in restaurant known for their hamburgers, shakes, and hand made onion rings. Cash Only. edit
- White Rock Coffee, 10105 E Northwest Hwy., 214 341 4774, . Great coffee, pastries, and free wi-fi. White Rock Coffee is a locally owned coffeehouse that specializes in freshly roasted coffee. Besides the fact that they have the very best espresso in town, (it won the world barista championship in 2005) the brewed coffee is unbelievable.
- Executive Inn, 12670 E Northwest Hwy., 972 613 5000. Free continental breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Select - Dallas, 11350 Lyndon B. Johnson Fwy., 214 341 5400.