Cundinamarca is a department of Colombia.
Botero's museum at Banco de la República
- Bogotá, the capital city, 2600 m closer to the stars.
- Fusagasuga, famous for its spring-like weather and its flowers (especially orchid plantations)
- Girardot, tropical climate only 3 hours from Bogota makes that town a popular destination.
- Suesca, a popular week end destination for bogotanos. Excellent rock climbing.
- Zipaquirá, at 40 km north of Bogotá, and known for its Salt Cathedral.
Some of the roads outside Bogota are quite basic and 4WD can be an advantage
Salt Mines of Zipaquira and Nemocon
Lake at Guatavita