Crystal Beach is a city in Pinellas County, a region in Florida
- Public Bus Stop
- Pinellas Trail - Bicycle / Walk
- Golf Carts Allowed
- Bicycle Friendly
- Fishing Pier. 6am-10pm. Along Public Beach, Free.
- Public Beach. Boat launch, benches, great sunsets Free.
- Town Park. Free Parking.
- Lake Chautauqua.
- Saint Joseph Sound. Many small islands to visit, easily reachable from public boat ramp at the public beach
- Sutherland Bayou. Great fishing, several underwater springs boil up into St Joseph sound in Sutherland Bayou
- Beach House, Crystal Beach Ave. Local Community Association also runs the Beach House - which hosts Ice Cream Socials, Drum Circles, Live Music and other community events, check the board outside of the beach house for local events.
- Swim. Marked Swim area at public beach
- Sunset. Locals gather nightly for sunset celebration
- Kayak. Boat launch at public park
- Bicycle. Town access from Pinellas trail, Bike friendly streets
- Craft Sales, . The local Community Association sponsers various craft sales, garage sales, and promotional events throughout the year. Check the community BBS for info on the next fair.
- Emily's Resturant, Alt 19.
- Ahern's Ice Cream. Corner of Crystal Beach Ave and Alt19 - Next to Emily's
- Sutherland Crossing Resort, 962 Seaview Circle, .