Crianlarich is a village in Stirlingshire, about 6 miles north-east of Loch Lomond with a population of less than 200.
- Crianlarich is the meeting point of the major A82 and A85 roads, hence the reason it is seen as a primary destination in Scotland.
- The village is served by Crianlarich Railway Station on the West Highland Line and services are operated by First Scotrail. The line diverges west to Oban and north to Fort William and Mallaig after the station.
- Scottish Citylink operate frequent daily bus services to and from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth, Oban and Fort William. The main bus stop is beside the Crianlarich hotel.
- Walk, cycle or use a car.
- Ben More, . For keen hill climbers. Make sure you are properly equipped!
Crianlarich is located around half way along the famous West Highland Way so if you are a keen walker then you won't get bored!
- Crianlarich Store, Station Road, FK20 8QN, ☎ 01838 300245, . General store and Post Office.
- Crianlarich Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8RW, ☎ 01838 300272, . Our food is locally sourced, freshly prepared, sensibly priced and truly delicious.
- The Rod and Reel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ 01838 300271. Local pub.
- Ben More Lodge Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ 01838 300210, . The Ben More Lodge Hotel is a comfortable family run lodge hotel and restaurant set near the foot of one of Scotland's largest peaks - the massive 3,800 ft Ben More - in an area of spectacular mountain scenery.
- Crianlarich Youth Hostel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, ☎ 08700 041112, . The hostel is in the small, friendly village of Crianlarich in the Scottish highlands - great-value self-catering accommodation with a warm welcome. It is easy to get here by car, bus or train.
- Glenardran House, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ 01838 300236, . 3 star Visit Scotland approved guesthouse offering bed and breakfast accommodation in Crianlarich in the beautiful Western Highlands of Scotland.