Crianlarich is a village in Stirlingshire, about 6 miles north-east of Loch Lomond with a population of less than 200.
- Crianlarich is the meeting point of the major A82 and A85 roads, hence the reason it is seen as a primary destination in Scotland.
- The village is served by Crianlarich Railway Station on the West Highland Line and services are operated by First Scotrail. The line diverges west to Oban and north to Fort William and Mallaig after the station.
- Walk, cycle or use a car.
- Ben More, . For keen hill climbers. Make sure you are properly equipped!
Crianlarich is located around half way along the famous West Highland Way so if you are a keen walker then you won't get bored!
- Ben More Lodge Hotel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, ☎ 01838 300210, . The Ben More Lodge Hotel is a comfortable family run lodge hotel and restaurant set near the foot of one of Scotland's largest peaks - the massive 3,800 ft Ben More - in an area of spectacular mountain scenery.
- Crianlarich Youth Hostel, Crianlarich, FK20 8QN, . The hostel is in the small, friendly village of Crianlarich in the Scottish highlands - great-value self-catering accommodation with a warm welcome. It is easy to get here by car, bus or train.