Cordoba is a province in the Pampas region of Argentina.
- San Marcos Sierras is a little town with beautiful scenery. There are a lot of hippies.
- Cuesta Blanca, a small town near to Carlos Paz with a wonderful river, ask for "La playa de los hippies", you only can get there walking.
- Che Guevara museum, Avellaneda 501, Alta Gracia, ☎ ''+54'' 03547-428579, . 1hr. The house where Che Guevara lived in from age 5. Ernesto 'Che' Guevara lived in the Córdoba province for 17 years, mainly in this house, but went to high school in the city of Córdoba. He was born in Rosario, Argentina. The house/museum is located in Alta Gracia, southwest of Córdoba. To get there from Córdoba city, go to the main city bus terminal, to ticketbooth 37. 9 AR$ (one-way).
- Alta Gracia Cathedral, Alta Gracia.
- Los Molinos Dam, (Cordoba).