Coos Bay is in Oregon.
- Located just a few minutes North of Coos Bay, the Oregon dunes recreational area is a kick-ass place to ride any kind of off-road vehicle.
- The sand dunes offer so many trails and open riding areas that it is impossible to ever get tired of it. (Try comparing it to Sand Lake dunes in Tillamook)
- Most trails lead to the beach, but be careful to not run over any boundaries because the environmentalists are shutting down more of our sand dunes due to a few disrespectful people.
- Bastendorff Beach
- Sunset Beach
- Horsefall Beach (accessible from dunes)====
- Cape Blanco Lookout
- Shore Acres Gardens
- Spinreel Dune Buggy & ATV Rentals 
- Best Western Holiday Motel, 411 N Bayshore Drive, +1 541 269-5111, Toll-free: +1 800 228-8655, Fax: +1 541 269-5381, .
- Motel 6, 1445 Bayshore Drive, +1 541 267-7171, Fax: +1 541 267-4618, .
- Plainview Motel & RV Park