| || |
Coolum is a
popular day trip and holiday destination. The town is focused around the beach which is patrolled by life savers and offers swimming and surfing, in its day it is known as one of the best breaks in Queensland. Parks, a boardwalk, esplanade shops, and the surf life saver club surround the beach, it is one of the best beach breaks in Queensland. |+|
Coolum is a and holiday destination .
is beach and , the . , a the the of the .
| || |
Revision as of 08:43, 16 December 2012
Coolum is a city in the Sunshine Coast region of Queensland. It is one of many towns spread out along the many kilometers of white-sand beach between Surfers Paradise and Noosa. It is a quiet town suited to local weekenders, and people who want a beach holiday but none of the razzle-dazzle found in a resort town like Surfers.
Coolum is a hideaway and holiday destination for the rich and famous.
Coolum is a fine surf beach located halfway between Maroochydore and Noosa, while the surrounding bays and rocky outcrops are favourite fishing haunts. And, if it’s exercise you need, set aside a couple of hours for the hike to the top of Mt Coolum. Stunning views from the peak reward those who make the effort.
- Mount Coolum can be seen from most of Coolum. A half hour bush walk winds its way up Mount Coolum.
- The Sun Spa, Hyatt Regency Coolum Hotel, P.O. Box 78, Warran Road, Sunshine Coast, ☎ +61 7 5446 1234 ([email protected]), .
- Skate park in the center near the beach.
- Surfing easy to get lessons and rent a board.
- My Place Restaurant & Bar, 1768 David Low Way, Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, ☎ +61 7 5446 4433, . 7AM - 9PM 7days a week. A restaurant with great food, service, atmosphere and the best views of the coastline from Noosa to Mooloolaba.
- Hyatt Regency Coolum, P.O. Box 78, Warran Road (at the base of Mount Coolum), ☎ +61 7 5446 1234 ([email protected]), . 5 star hotel with 324 Suites & Villas. The Resort and 18 hole championship golf course is home of the Australian PGA Championship. The hotel features views of the Pacific Ocean.