Conway  is in Central region of Arkansas northwest of Little Rock.
Interstate 40 East-West.
Although there is currently talk of extending local bus service to Little Rock, it hasn't happened yet. Currently, you can't really get around town without a car.
The mascot of the high school football team is a 'Wampus Cat'. A statue exists at the football stadium.
The downtown area is small, but fairly pedestrian friendly. Many small-town shops exist, including a mix of clothing and antique stores.
- Mike's Place, 808 Front Street (Across from City Hall and Simon Park), ☎ Across from City Hall and Simon Park, . noon-late. Steaks, seafood, and more with a hint of New Orleans. Medium Price.
- Colton's Steak House & Grill, 120 E Oak St, tel: +1 501-329-6454.
- Jade China Restaurant, 559 Harkrider St, tel: +1 501-329-5121.
- The Fish House, 116 S Harkrider St, tel: +1 501-327-9901.
- Stoby's Restaurant, 805 Donaghey Ave, tel: +1 501-327-5447. A local tradition! Great sandwiches, lighter fare, pies and cakes to die for!
- Pia's Fine Italian Dining, 915 Front St, tel: +1 501-513-9944.
- Oak Street Bistro.
- Best Western Conway, I-40 & 64 E, ☎ +1 501 329-9855 (fax: +1 501 327-6110), .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2370 Sanders St, ☎ +1 501 450-9112, .
- Motel 6, 1105 US 65 North, ☎ +1 501 327-6623 (fax: +1 501 327-2749), .