College Park is a city in Central Georgia.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - The World's busiest airport.
Day & Night Taxicab Company
3769 College St.
College Park, GA 30337
Phone: (404) 767-7464
- Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Ct Concrse College Park, GA 30337, ☎ 770-907-3077. Georgia's newest and second largest convention center. We are conveniently located adjacent to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and only minutes from Downtown Atlanta.
- The Feed Store, 3841 Main Street College Park, GA, ☎ 404.209.7979. 11am-2pm & 5pm-10pm. $.
- Joe's on Sullivan, 2144 Sullivan Rd College Park, GA, ☎ 404-844-5000. 11am-2am. Joe’s offers an array of contemporary American dishes including signature appetizers, 100% Certified Angus Burgers, Pastas, Fresh Seafood and Choice Steaks.
- The Pecan Restaurant, 3725 Main Street, College Park, GA, ☎ 404.762.8444. Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm Dinner 5:30pm-10:30pm Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm. Directly from the historic train depot on Main Street, College Park, The Pecan fuses old southern charm with a contemporary vibe to create an engaging environment. Crab Cakes, Lamb Chops, Salmon, etc. $$.
- Cambria Suites ([email protected]), 4475 Best Road , College Park, GA 30337 (From South Georgia, I85N to exit 69B Old National Highway. Left onto Old National Highway, right onto Sullivan Rd, Left onto Best Rd. Cambria Suites 4475 Best Rd on left.), ☎ (678) 228-0078, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. The 100 percent non-smoking Cambria Suites® hotel is conveniently located less than one mile from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and is even closer to the Georgia International Convention Center (GICC). $$.