There is more than one place called Colchester:
- Colchester County, Nova Scotia.
- Colchester (Essex) - A town in Essex in the East of England.
- Colchester (Suburb of Port Elizabeth) - A town on the banks of the Sunday's River and named after Colchester in Essex east of England. The town was planned and set out in 1858.
Colchester is a paradise for water-sport and nature lovers alike, situated a mere 3km's from the Matyholweni or South Entrance to the Addo Elephant National Park on the banks of the Sundays River.
- Colchester (Connecticut) - A town in Connecticut.
- Colchester (Illinois) - A town in Illinois.
- Colchester (New York) - A town in New York.
- Colchester (Vermont) - A town in Northwest Vermont.
- Colchester (Virginia) - A town in Virginia.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|