Classic HeartlandEarth : North America : United States of America : South (United States of America) : Georgia (state) : Classic Heartland
Georgia's Classic Heartland is at the center of the state...
- Athens — college town home of the University of Georgia
- Augusta — home of the Masters Annual Golf Tournament
- Columbus — Georgia's third largest city and home to the original Coca-Cola
- Fort Valley
- LaGrange — old mill town in West Georgia. Gateway to Lake West Point and home to LaGrange College.
- Macon — city in the middle of the state, famous for the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Milledgeville — historic city and former capital of Georgia
- Warner Robins