Christina Lake is in Boundary Country.
Drive: Highway 3
Fly: The closest airport is the Grand Forks Municipal Airport, charter planes only with no regular commercial routes.
There is no public transit but most areas are accessible by bicycle.
- Cascade Canyon. edit Spectacular cliffs and waterfalls.
- Gladstone Provincial Park. edit Petroglyphs and old growth cedars are to be found in the park.
- TransCanada Trail. edit There are great views of the lake from the trail.
- Hike and Bike: Popular hiking & mountain biking trails, including the Trans-Canada Trail offer everything from open grasslands to sub-alpine adventure, and attract thousands of outdoor enthusiasts annually.
Various artists' boutiques and farmers markets run throughout the summer.
- Kool Treat. edit Ice Cream and Burgers
- Christina Lake Village. edit
- Lisa's Lakeside Bistro. edit
- Smoochies Cafe. edit
- Ravenous. edit Vegan delights
- Christina Lake Golf Club. edit
- Christina Lake Marina. edit
Christina Lake Village Lounge