Chełm is a Baroque town in Lublin (voivodship), Poland.
You can easily get it from Lublin. Bus companies as Sindbad offer connections with different cities in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Sweden, Denmark, France, Spain and Italy. All they stop on main coach station.
- old town. Place famous by Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic churches as well as old buildings
- Rosary Garden. Located on Chełmska Góra mountain.
- Underground trail. Trail drilled in a chalk.
- Mykhaylo Khrushevskyj house. Birth house of first president of Ukraine.
- Stalag 319. German-Nazi hostage camp (stalag) was located in Borek Forest. Hostages are buried on cemetery located on Okszowska street.
- Targowica. Place near Parish Cemetery where German-Nazi killed Polish resistance movement members in 10 th March 1944.
- Eastern Orthodox cemetery. Located on Chełmska Góra mountain.
- Parish cemetery. Old, beautiful cemetery. It's worth to mention Mikhail Bulkhakov family members are buried there.
- Jewish cemetery. Located on Starościńska street.
- Calvary. Located on the hill near basilica.
- Christ the Redeemer church. Contemporary church located near Park Polan. There's a beautiful interior.
- Holy Trinity church (Plac Jana Pawła II). Beautiful, contemporary church built on a hill. The interior resembles Eastern Orthodox churches. It's worth to mention there's a small chapel nearby.
- Holy Family church (Szymanowskiego). Immerse contemporary church with a beautiful interior.
- View point on chalk mine. The place is located in the end of Reja street.
Rest in City Park or Park Polan. Enjoy the view from Wzgórze Zamkowe hill.
- Pokoje Gościnne Teresa
- hotel Lwów
- hotel Duet
- hotel Kozak
- hotel Kamena
You can see Zamość or Krasnystaw. You can rest in a holiday village on a lake called Okuninka or see Poleski National Park. You can also rest on the nearby lake called Dębowy Las in Wołkowiany.