Earth : Europe : Italy : Northeast Italy : Emilia-Romagna : Forlì-Cesena (province) : Cesena
- The Abbey of St Maria del Monte.
- The Malatestian Fortress (Rocca Malatestiana)
- The Piazza del Popolo
- The Biblioteca Malatestiana
- The San Giovanni Battista Cathedral
- The Pinacoteca Comunale
- The Palazzo del ridotto
- The Alessandro Bonci Theatre.
In Cesena you cand find any kind of shops. The best shopping and fashion area is the old town. The main shopping streets of Cesena old town are: Corso Sozzi, Corso Mazzini and Via Zeffirino Re, in which you can find international and italian brands, indipendent concept stores, botiques, cafès and traditional shops. Via Fantaguzzi has a lot of cool botiques and high-fashion shops. Other shopping streets to not miss are: Via Strinati, Via Albizzi, Via Carbonari and Via Cesare Battisti.
Corso Garibaldi, in the old town, is the best nightlife area and it offers many cafès and bars opened ultil late at night. The best places for the traditional italian aperitivo and to just have a cocktail are: Mad cafè, Caffeina, Caffè Zampanò, La Cantera, Caffè Mascherpa, Bar Roma. Also worth mentioning, from march to october, the outdoor Chiosco Savelli, in Viale Carducci, one of the most famous bar in Cesena.
- Hotel Croce di Malta , Viale Carducci 352, Lungomare di Cesenatico - Italia. Ph: 054786018 , fax: 054786296. Hotel 3 stars in Cesenatico. Detailed informations about prices ed entire offer on the website.