Cave Creek is a small tourist town north of Phoenix. It caters to equestrian, biker, and high-end resort lifestyles. Cave Creek is included as a part of Greater Phoenix.
- Extreme Arizona ATV Rental, 6061 East Cave Creek Road, .
- Spur Cross Cycles - Bicycle Rentals, 6061 E Cave Creek Rd, ☎ 480-256-2453, . 8-5.
- The entire town is connected through a network of horse, hiking and mountain bike trails.
- Cave Creek Museum, 6140 E Skyline Dr, .
- Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, 44000 N. Spur Cross Road, . Between the town of Cave Creek and Tonto National Forrest, the Spur Cross conservation offers a wide expanse of trails through a fertile section of the Sonoran Desert. See Hohokam ruins and petroglyphs. Guided tours available.
- Spur Cross Stables, 44029 N. Spur Cross Rd, . Guided horse rides through Spur Cross.
- Rancho Mañana Golf, 5734 E. Rancho Mañana Blvd, . A former dude ranch turned golf course.
- Spur Cross Cycles (Bike rentals in Cave Creek), 6061 E Cave Creek Rd, ☎ 480-256-2453, . 8-5. Road and mountain bike rentals conveniently located near Spur Cross Recreation Area, Cave Creek Park, the Black Canyon Trail and Cave Creek/Carefree area resorts.
- Flat Tire Bike Shop, 6149 E. Cave Creek Road, ☎ 480-488-5261, . Weekly Sunday morning bike ride.
- Cave Creek Trail Rides, . Guided horse rides through Cave Creek Park.
- the Hot Dog Guy, 6032 E. Cave Creek Rd, ☎ 480-7231-3149, . Tue-Sat, 10a-2p. You've got to experience this Hot Dog Cart, serving genuine Vienna Beef, "Chicago Style Hot Dogs"! Cheap.
Festivals and Fairs
- Wild West Days, . Takes place annually at the end of October or early November. Parades, rodeos, car shows, arts and crafts, food, music, and various other events.
- Fiesta Days, . Weekend rodeo event with parade, music, food, dance, vendors, and a golf tournament. Takes place annually in early April.
- Magic Bird Festivals, . arts and crafts.
- Thunderbird Arts and Wine Festivals, . Fine arts and wine tasting.
- Hidden in the Hills Artists' Studio Tour, . Annual free self-guided tour among around 45 home studios with 150 participating artists. Takes place over the last two weekends of November.
- Christmas Pageant and Luminaria Run, Spur Cross/Stagecoach Village, . The pageant has been taking place annually in December for over fifty years. The luminaria run was added in 2003.
- AZ Bike Week, . Typically takes place at the end of March/start of April.
A Few Shops In Frontier Town
- Frontier Town, 6245 E Cave Creek Rd, . A faux old-west town with tourist shops and restaurants.
- StageCoach Village, Corner of Galloway and Cave Creek Rd, . A newer western themed shopping plaza set up as a village.
- Cave Creek has many fine art galleries along its main street. The second Friday of every month is Art Night -- the studios stay open until 9:00 PM.
- Cartwright's Sonoran Ranch House, 6710 E. Cave Creek Rd, . Fine dinning in a Southwest setting.
- Le Sans Souci, 7030 E. Bella Vista Drive, . Fine French dinning. Come for dinner or the four course Sunday brunch.
- Tonto Bar and Grill, 5736 E. Rancho Mañana Blvd, . Next to the Rancho Mañana golf course. Casual gourmet version of Cartwrights.
- Binkley's, 6920 E Cave Creek Rd, . classically influenced gourmet American cuisine
- Silver Spur Saloon, 6245 E Cave Creek Rd, . Formerly known as The Satisfied Frog or Crazy Ed's, the Sliver Spur is in Frontier Town. The main restaurant offers a family environment. The bar is separate and has live music.
- El Encanto, 6248 E. Cave Creek Rd, . Fine Mexican dinning in a romantic setting. Large duck pond and live classic guitar on the weekends.
- The Horny Toad, 6738 E. Cave Creek Road, . Fried food and tourist kitsch
- Big Earl's Greasy Eats, 6135 E Cave Creek Rd, . '50s style burger joint. On Friday nights, classic car enthusiasts can be found in the parking lot.
- Barro's Pizza, 6450 E Cave Creek Rd, . A popular pizza shop in Cave Creek. Customers can either eat in at the store or take out. Delivery is extra.
Bikes parked in front of The Hideaway
- The Hideaway, 6746 E. Cave Creek Rd., . World famous biker bar. Look out for local Sonny Barger.
- Cave Creek Coffee Company (C4), 6033 E. Cave Creek Rd, . Local hotspot. The coffee bar is open during the day. The wine bar opens in the evening. Great for lunch and dinner. Live music six nights a week.
- Harold's Cave Creek Corral (Gavigan's), 6895 E. Cave Creek Rd, . Local cowboy bar/restaurant with a strong Steelers following. Live music and line dancing. Play poker with the locals and get a few tips on your stocks while you're at the table.
- Buffalo Chip Saloon & Steakhouse (The Chip), 6811 East Cave Creek Road, . Green Bay Packers/Cowboy bar. Live bull ridding on Thursday nights. Free dance lessons. Rival bar of Harold's Corral.
- Cave Creek Park, 37019 N Lava Ln, . Space for RVs and camping along with clean hot showers, trails, and a rodeo arena. Electric hook-ups available.
- Tumbleweed Hotel, 6333 E. Cave Creek Rd, ☎ (480) 488-3668, . Family run hotel consisting of 16 rooms and eight Casita apartments. The only main street hotel in Cave Creek. Local hospitality since 1971. $79-$189.
- Spur Cross Bed and Breakfast, 38555 N. School House Road, .
- Full Circle Ranch Bed and Breakfast, 40205 North 26th Street, .
- Sleepy Hollow, 5522 E Tapekim Rd, .
- Bartlet Lake, 20808 E Bartlett Rd. Carefee, AZ (20 miles east of Cave Creek), .
- Lake Pleasant, 41835 N. Castle Hot Springs Rd, Morristown, AZ (20 miles west of Cave Creek), .
- The town of Carefree shares a main street with Cave Creek.
- Cave Creek is often associated with North Scottsdale_(Arizona)
- Tonto National Forest, (Just north of Cave Creek), .
Trail markers at Spur Cross Park.
Horse riding in Cave Creek
Hotrod parked at Big Earl's
Javelina X-ing on School House Road