Camagüey is the capital of Camagüey Province and Cuba's third largest city. It has some beautiful old churches, but is not really a tourist stop.
- Ignacio Agramonte Airport about 5 miles from the city center. International connections via charter and scheduled service to Havana (90 minutes).
- Camaguey is near the midpoint on the Havana to Santiago train line (about 10 hours from Havana).
- Carretera Central, Cuba's major highway passes through.
- Museo Provincial Ignacio Agramonte
- Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Soledad
- Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Merced
- Hotel Camaguey, Carretera Central.
- Gran Hotel, Maceo.