Bushehr is a city in the Gulf Region of Iran.
There are international flights to Kuwait and Dubai and domestic flights to Tehran, Isfahan and Mashad.
- A railroad has just been started from Shiraz. It will be finished in a few years.
- There is a good highway to Shiraz.
There are buses to Shiraz, Bandar Abbas, Ahvaz, Tehran and other major cities of Iran.
Apart from enterprising fishermen, there are no domestic boat services from Bushehr. Note that the Valfajre-8 company has cancelled all its routes between Bushehr, Qatar, and Bahrain.
Getting around this place is a little bit fun. It's fun because most of the times you will enjoy Bushehr by foot.
- The Old city
- Ruins of British Consulate
- Do speed boat riding, You can find speedboats anywhere along the coast and a 10 minutes ride will cost 30,000 Rials.
- Persian Gulf University
- Bushehr University of Medical Sciences
- Islamic Azad University of Bushehr
- Iran Nuclear Energy College
- Ghavam Restaurant, Khalije Fars Street. edit
- Hotel Sadi, Nader Street, ☎ 2522605. This is the best budget option with clean rooms and personal bathrooms. edit
- Delvar Hotel, Khiaban Ali Delvari, ☎ +98 77 2526346. Clean little Hotel near the historic city of Bushehr edit