Buckeye is a city west of Phoenix.
- Eastmen Gin, 809 N 1st St, ☎ +1 623-386-4342. This property has been purchased by the Town of Buckeye to be developed into Heritage Park, in time to become a destination on the 2012 Arizona Centenial Tour. The Park will contain a 30,000 sq. ft building to house the Buckeye Valley Historical and Archelogical Musuem, several acres of agriculture representing Buckeye's history; the restored Eastman Gin and a working mini-gin capable of producing 1 lb bales of cotton. The annual Heritage Festival will be held here in October.
- Raney House. Is now located across the fields at the end of south 4th Street, soon to be renovated into the Benson House Brewery and Restaurant. The "Raney" house was originally built by Nels Benson and called the Benson House for many years.
- Ware Building. Recently restored and located on the southwest corner of 4th and Monroe. Boarded up and decaying for many years, the exterior renovation, taking it back to it's original appearance when first constructed in 1910, is complete. Work continues on the interior.
- Buckeye Valley Archeological & Historical Museum, 116 E US Hwy 85, ☎ 1 602-386-4333.
- Helzapoppin' PRCA Rodeo. Held the third weekend in March, the Helzapoppin' PRCA Rodeo is the only sanctioned PRCA rodeo in the southwest valley. These are the pros, hopefully heading on to the NFR in Las Vegas in December!
- Spring and Fall Demolition Derbies, ☎ +1 623-386-2727. Spring Derby is the Saturday before Mother's Day, and Fall Derby is generally the third Saturday in November. In addition to crashing derby cars, the events feature racing rotortillers and mobility scooters and riding lawn mowers. This is definitely the most fun you can have in Buckeye on a Saturday night! The gates open for these popular and very well attended events at 5PM and it is recommended you arrive shortly thereafter! Take I-10 west to Miller Rd (EXIT 114). Turn left (south) and continue 4 m or so to the arena on your left. FREE parking to the right, paid parking at arena.
- Grazie Pizzeria and Wine Bar, 21051 W Main St, ☎ +1 623 853-1717. Pasta and pizza, appetizers and desserts. Over 100 imported Italian wine choices, covering every region in Italy. Wine tastings offered.
- La Placita Cafe, 424 E Monroe Ave, ☎ +1 623 386-4632, . Family-run Mexican restaurant. Live music on Saturdays. Room rent for meetings possible. Big bar where long drinks are offered. House specialities on the menu.
- Verrado Grill, 4242 N Golf Dr, ☎ +1 623 215-3443. American brew-pub. Located at the Raven Golf Club in Verrado. Live music every Saturday.
- Wild West Cowboy Steakhouse, 104 E Monroe Ave, ☎ +1 623 386-1400. Mexican and Greek food. Mexican style restaurant with nicely painted walls. Mexican drinks. Most dishes are available in a meat-free style.