Brzeg  is a medieval town in Opolskie, Poland located halfway between Wroclaw and Opole. It was founded in the middle of 13th century.
- The Castle of the Silesian Piasts called 'Silesian Wawel' is a 20th century reconstruction of Renaissance castle. Some remaining original elements are considered to be one of the most magnificent Renaissance monuments in Poland. Inside the castle houses the Museum of the Silesian Piasts.
- Town Hall Renaissance building from 1570s.
- St Jadwiga's Castle Church
- St Nicholas’ Church
- The Raising of the Holy Cross Church
- Museum of the Silesian Piasts pl. Zamkowy 1. Permanent exhibitions: The art of Silesia of XV - XVIII c. from the collections of the National Museum in Wroclaw; From the heritage and the past of the Silesian Piasts; Brzeg - 750 years. Saturdays: free admission.