YOU CAN EDIT THIS PAGE! Just click any blue "Edit" link and start writing!
Brooklyn : Bedford-Stuyvesant and Flatbush
: North America
: United States of America
: New York (state)
: Metro New York
: New York City
: Brooklyn/Bedford-Stuyvesant and Flatbush
Bedford-Stuyvesant and Flatbush is in Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn Children's Museum, 145 Brooklyn Avenue (at St Mark's next to Brower Park; Subway: Kingston-Throop C, Nostrand Avenue A, Kingston Avenue 3; LIRR: Nostrand Avenue), ☎ +1 718 735-4400, . W-F 11AM-5PM, Sa-Su 10AM-5PM. A highly interactive museum designed specifically for children. $5 per person.
- Jewish Children's Museum, 790 Eastern Parkway (at Kingston; Subway: Kingston Avenue 3), . The Jewish Children's Museum is the largest Jewish-themed children's museum in the United States. It aims for children of all faiths and backgrounds to gain a positive perspective and awareness of the Jewish heritage, fostering tolerance and understanding. The permanent collection features exhibits designed to be both educational and entertaining to children, often employing interactive multimedia. At the miniature golf course on the roof, for example, each hole represents a stage in Jewish life. The museum is in the Chabad-Lubavitch Chasidic community of Crown Heights at 790 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn, New York, near the headquarters of the Lubavitch movement. The museum is run by Tzivos Hashem, a Chabad organization dedicated to the education of Jewish children. The museum opened in 2004. In 2005, the museum was among 406 New York City arts and social service institutions to receive part of a $20 million grant from the Carnegie Corporation, which was made possible through a donation by New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg.
- LOFTSTEL | loft + hostel (Bedford Avenue), 1094 Bedford Avenue (at Lexington; Subway: Bedford-Nostrand G), ☎ +1 347 240-5826, . Free wireless internet. Free satellite TV with HBO. Bunks starting at $25 per night and private rooms start at $49 per night. Popular destination for students and interns. Monthly rates available.
- LOFTSTEL | loft + hostel (Greene Avenue), 580 Greene Avenue (between Marcy and Tompkins, across from Tompkins Park; Subway: Bedford-Nostrand G), ☎ +1 347 787-1395, . Free wireless internet. Free satellite TV with HBO. Bunks starting at $25 per night and private rooms start at $49 per night. Popular destination for students and interns. Monthly rates available.
- Rugby Gardens Bed & Breakfast, 317 Rugby Road (E 14th St) (between Beverly and Cortelyou; Subway: Cortelyou Road Q), ☎ +1 718 469-2244, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. Two night minimum stay. $150.