Bialowieza (Białowieża) is a small village in the Podlaskie Voivodship in Eastern Poland. It is on the edge of the Bialowieza Forest.
- Bialowieza National Park (Białowieski Park Narodowy), a UNESCO World Heritage Site just next to the village, is the last remains of the primeval forest which once covered most of Europe.
- Open Air Wooden Architecture of Rus' Population of Podlachia Museum in Białowieża (Skansen Architektury Drewnianej Ludności Ruskiej Podlasia w Białowieży), ul. Zastawa 66B. Complex of wooden huts, windmills and other farm buildings. Also a chapel and a sauna. Most of the buildings are around one hundred years old.
- Nature and Forest Museum (Muzeum Przyrodniczo-Leśne), Park Pałacowy 11, ☎ +48 85 682 97 04, . 9AM - 4PM Mondays closed. 12 PLN normal 8 PLN discount.
- Sarenka Cafe Gallery, ul.gen.Waszkiewicza 8, 17-230 Białowieża (next to the Youth Hostel). A nice place, which sells art as well as hot drinks, fruit juice and similar (sadly no beer, wine or spirits) (the owner often organises live music, film screenings, impromptu feasts etc. Worth checking out).
- Chatka Puchatka, 6 Graniczna Street, ☎ +48 502 419 167, . Agro-tourism accommodation "Chatka Puchatka" is a place of high standard situated in a lovely quiet area far away from housing in the nearly Narewka valley. Five double-rooms with bathroom, regional breakfast and dinner or supper are prepared from local, organic products. The house is situated aback with panoramatic view of Bialowieza. The main tourist attractions are 15-20 minutes on foot away. It's possible to rent a bike and set a campfire. From €30.
- Paprotka Youth Hostel, ul. Waszkiewicza 6 (From the main square of town, walk east, away from the post office. You'll see signs on your right.), ☎ 85 681 25 60, . Very Basic Youth Hostel, member of Hostelling International. About what you'd expect from the location. 47 beds. Self-catering. Reservations for groups over 15 should be made by phone at least three days prior to arrival. 30 - 60 PLN.
- Camping Białowieża, Krzyże 11, ☎ +48 85 681 27 03, . 80 tent places + four double rooms.