Bharatpur is a city in Rajasthan state in India best known for the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary, an important way station for many types of migratory birds including the rare Siberian Crane.
- For other places with the same name, see Bharatpur (disambiguation).
- Bharatpur Airport (IATA: BHR), (ICAO: VNBP), near the city center.
- From Delhi: Take NH2 till Mathura which is about 45km from Bharatpur on a small road. The primary access to the highway is along Mathura Road in Delhi but, if coming from South Delhi or Delhi Airport, it is easier to take Aurobindo Marg (Mehrauli Road) and then work up to NH2 via Tughlakabad. While the highway is divided, it is worthwhile keeping an eye out for trucks, cars, and bullock carts heading the wrong way!
- From Jaipur: National Highway 11, a two lane undivided highway, connects Bharatpur with Jaipur. The distance of around 200 Km can be covered in little less 4 hours.
- Upardangghari fort
- Kasrra Durbar palace
- Diyalo Bangala Palace
- DAO Building Bharatpur
- Bharatpur Covered hall
- Devghat One of the holiest Hindu places.
- Ganeshthan Temple The most famous Hindu temple in Bharatpur city.
- Bageshwari Temple
- Harihar Temple
- Kalika Temple
- Jakhadi Mai Temple
- Durga Temple
- Pasupatinath Temple
- Rameshowr Temple