Betul is a city in Madhya Pradesh in India.
Betul is well connected with trains. It has direct trains form Bhopal and Nagpur. Betul is in route form Delhi to Hyderabad.
Buses are also avaliable from Bhopal, Nagpur, Chhindwara, Hoshangabad.
- Balajipuram Temple, (6 km from Betul Bazaar, tempos are available). It has the dummy of most popular tourist place of India like Vaishno Devi, artificial lakes. And it has chipkali mandir(Lizard Temple). There are many hotspots and still under construction for more attraction.
- Forest hot spot. Must to see, but be careful while going there with wild animals.
- Jharna (waterfall). Must to see, but be careful while going there with wild animals.
- Gaurav, Sadar. There are many temples, muktagiri one of them, this is jain tirtha sthan.
One can eat the most famous cuisines of North India here
- Hotel r.k. restaurant. Chainij food in.
Rooms are easily available with low fares in Betul.