Beaver Creek is a ski resort in Colorado.
By bus and shuttle
- BLACK DIAMOND: Eagle-Vail Airport Transportation (EGE) and Denver Airport Transportation (DEN) to Beaver Creek Resort Hotels. 24/7 Transportation Service: Shuttle Van, Beaver Creek Taxi, Limo, Car Service. Call: (970) 261-6509 or Book Online:
- Beaver Creek Transportation is provided by Powderhound Transportation. Shuttles from Denver Airport to Beaver Creek Colorado. 970 455 4315.
- MPG-EXPRESS: Airport and Local private transfers, Car Service. Call 1 888-674-0397, 970390-1235. For more info visit 
- Beaver Creek Ski Resort, . One of Colorado's finest ski resorts, located near Avon, Vail, and Edwards.
- Beaver Creek Golf Course, A 18-Hole Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Course featuring private a group instruction.
- Beaver Creek Snowmobiling Tours & Snowmobile Rentals [ Take a guided snowmobiling tour in the Beaver Creek Backcountry or set out atop Vail Pass on an unguided snowmobile rental.
There are many places in Beaver Creek where you can rent ski and snowboard equipment for your stay in Beaver Creek.
Here are just a few of the many equipment rental stores found in Beaver Creek
- Alta Sports
- Avon-Venture Sports
- Base Mountain Sports Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Sports
- Beaver Creek Sports - Bachelor Gulch
- Christy Sports
- Charter Sports Inc: Sheraton Mtn Vista
- Snowell Rentals & Tuning
If you arriving in Beaver Creek without a car it is probably easier to rent your gear closer to your hotel or even better the lifts as most offer over night storage, saving you the hassle of lugging your skis back to your accommodation every day. Or to secure special boot size or your preference for equipment rental.
You can also book your ski or snowboard rental online which may save you some money and less time in the rental store.
The main companies in Aspen that offer this service are;
- Black Tie (Which also offer full delivery service to your accommodation)
- Christy Sports
To view a comparison of the above online rentals stores rates, locations and
- Splendido 17 Chateau Lane  Like a French Chateau. Good American/European cuisine.
- Grouse Mountain Grill 141 Scott Hill Rd. (970) 754-7200  The Grouse Mountain Grill features mountain fine fining that is regionally influenced and seasonally focused.
- Vail Delivery, Inside Vail City Market, ☎ (970)845-8216, . Offers pre-arrival grocery delivery for guests staying in Beaver Creek and Vail.
Note that drinking at this elevation can be dangerous. Take caution. Your tolerance will be much lower than at sea level
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, 50 West Thomas Place, 970-949-1234, .
- The Charter at Beaver Creek Resort, 120 Offerson Road, +1 800 525-6660. Property has both one, two, three and four bedroom condominiums and hotel rooms. It also has great pools and hot tubs, an exercise room and a spa.
- Seasons Lodge at Arrowhead, 0600 Sawatch Drive, +1 800 846-0233. The property offers studio to three bedroom condominiums with private balconies.
- The Borders Lodge, 1120 Village Road, +1 800 846-0233. Property is comprised of 79 studio to four bedroom condos located slopeside and with magnificent views of the Beaver Creek Mountain. 
- Beaver Creek West Condominiums, 0360 Benchmark Road, Avon, +1 800 222-4840.  Vacation rentals close to Vail, Beaver Creek, Bachelor's Gulch, and Arrowhead ski areas.
- Dean Johnson Property Management,30 Benchmark Rd, Avon, Colorado 81620 + 1.800 448.1553, [email protected] . Leases & manages vacation homes within the Beaver Creek area.
- East West Resorts (Beaver Creek & Bachelor Gulch), 15 Highlands Lane (3.5 miles up Village Rd, Right onto Offerson Rd, on Highlands Lane), ☎ 970-790-2300, . checkin: 4:00pm; checkout: 10:00am. A property management company offering vacation rentals around Beaver Creek's Village and Bachelor Gulch. From penthouses to hotel rooms, to 2 - 5 bedroom condominiums and townhomes, to private homes. Enjoy use of Allegria Spa's workout facility and concierge services. Many ski in / ski out locations are available. From $250.
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, 126 Riverfront Lane, 1-866-716-8137, . Located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain.
- The Osprey at Beaver Creek, 10 Elk Track Ln, ☎ (970) 754-7400, . The newly renovated Osprey at Beaver Creek is the closest hotel to a chairlift in North America. Offers 43 large rooms and suites, and amenities such as a new tapas restaurant, daily free hot breakfast, a fitness center, outdoor pool, hot tub and poolside bar. Also provides a ski valet, ski storage, butler, concierge and resort shuttle services.
- The Pines Lodge, 141 Scott Hill Rd, ☎ (970) 754-7200, . On the slopes of Beaver Creek Resort, this lodge offers breathtaking views and ski-in/ski-out access to some of the best skiing, hiking and mountain biking in Colorado. The 60-room lodge features a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurant, outdoor pool, jacuzzi and fitness center.
- Luxury Home Rentals by East West Resorts, 30 Benchmark Rd (on site private check in at residence), ☎ 970-748-4480, . checkout: noon. Large private ski homes on the slopes. Full concierge services, vacation consultant assistance, ski in / ski out. From four to seven bedrooms. $2,000+. (39.635993,-106.525605)
- The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch (The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Bachelor Gulch), 0130 Daybreak Ridge, P.O. Box 9190, Avon, Colorado, 81620 US, ☎ (970) 748-6200, . Bachelor Gulch is waiting, nestled in an exclusive Colorado enclave on Beaver Creek Mountain. Ski, hiking sites are easily accessible from the property.
In the summer, Beaver Creek Mountain features scenic chair lift rides, and a network of hiking, biking, and horse trails. Other popular outdoor activities include rafting, kayaking, road biking, fly fishing, rock climbing, zip lining, hot air balloon rides and 4 wheeling jeep/ hummer tours.
- Colorado's Wine Country - Colorado is home to over 70 wineries and its own indigenous vineyards -- the highest in the U.S. Wine lovers can enjoy several scenic day trips from Beaver Creek to many of the small towns that grow their own grapes. These lovely little communities include Montrose, Palisade, Paonia, Hotchkiss, as well as the city of Grand Junction.