Barcelona/Sants-Montjuïc  is in Barcelona.
- Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia 7 (Parc de Montjuïc), ☎ +34 93 423 40 16 ([email protected]), . Every day from 10.00 to 20.00. The Pavilion is one of the emblematic works of Mies van der Rohe and key reference architecture of the twentieth century. The famous German Pavilion was designed for the 1929 Barcelona International Exhibition and reconstructed in 1986 on its original site. Its innovative architectural structure marked a radical change in the layout of space and greatly influenced the development of modern architecture. Furthermore, the Pavilion exhibits the Barcelona Chair, also designed by Mies van der Rohe, along with a bronze reproduction of Georg Kolbe’s sculpture Morning. The Fundació Mies van der Rohe veils for the conservation of the Pavilion. General public: €4,75; Students: €2,60; Under 16: free; Annual subscription: €8// Entrance fee for groups: Groups of more than 20 people with reservation required: €40; Guided tours for groups of up to 25 people with reservation required: €60 // Discounts: 20% off with Bus Turístic, Barcelona Card and Barcelona City Tour. (2012).
- Caixafòrum, Avda. Marquès de Comillas 6-8 (Plaça Espanya) , phone 934768600, open Mon to Sun 10am to 8pm, Sat until 10pm. This place hosts great exhibitions. Admission free.
- Joan Miró Museum , (Fondacio Joan Miró) . Parc de Montjuic s/n. Phone 934439470. Open Oct to Jun Tue to Sat 10am to 7pm, Thu 10am to 9.30pm, Sun 10am to 2.30pm, Jul to Sep Tue to Sat 10am to 8pm, Thu 10am to 9.30pm, Sun 10am to 2.30pm. This museum is on the Montjuïc accessible by the metro (L3 Parallel and then the funicular). Treasured museum dedicated to Joan Miró and always has interesting temporary expositions on display. Admission €8,50.
- MNAC (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya) in the Palau Nacional, . Has the single best collection of Romanesque art in the world, and a fine Gothic collection as well. Includes the Pantocrator from the Taüll Romanesque church. Free on the first Sunday each month (but they close at 14:30).
- Catalan Archaeological Museum, . Situated on the Montjuic, it exhibits archaeological findings from Catalunia from different periods. Under 16 and 65+ free. €3 for others. Special discounts for other groups.
- Catalan Ethnographical Museum (Museu Etnologic), . Passeig Santa Madrona, 16*22 (Montjuic); 934 246 807. This museum mainly exhibits exponents, which were imported by Catalan sailors as they explored the new world. Free on the first Sunday each month (11:00AM to 3:00PM)
- Olympic and Sports Museum (El Museu de l'Esport Olímpic) 
- Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso), . Carrer de Montcada 15, presents an amazing array of Picasso's work, from early pieces created while he was in Barcelona to examples of his most well-known stylistic periods.
Estadi Olímpic Communication Tower, Barcelona
A view of Barcelona from Montjuic
- El Poble Espanyol, Av. Marques de Comillas, 13, ☎ +34(93)508-6300 ([email protected], fax: +34(93)508-6333), . A fake village built in 1929, with replicas of characteristic buildings in Spain (like the Avila walls, the Vall-de-roures town hall, etc). The village hosts the Fondation Fran Daurel, where you can enjoy an interesting Modern Art collection boasting Miró, Picasso, Tapiès and other, mostly Spanish and Catalan, contemporary artists. The audio tour is very worthwhile there. Also worth seeing - the flamenco show at Tablo de Carmen. You can also step into several of the workshops to see craftsmen at work such as glassblowers and leather workers.
- Miramar viewpoint. This is where you arrive by a harbour cable car. Marvelous place in the spring, full of roses and fountains. Entrance to the cactus garden is nearby.
- The Montjuïc Castle. Provides a beautiful panorama view over the rest of the city. The Montjuic Castle is in the Montjuic Mount. From the Montjuïc Castle, take the harbor cable car to Barceloneta for more splendid views.
- Telefèric de Montjuïc cable cars . Newer analogue of the harbour cable car that opened after total renovation in May 2007. Runs between Montjuic Funicular (Parc Montjuïc station) and Castell (Montjuic Castle). Open hours: Apr, May and Oct: daily 10AM-7PM; Jun-Sep 10AM-9PM; Nov-Mar 10AM to 6PM. Adult: one-way: €6, round-trip €8.30. Child (4-12yrs): one-way €4.70, round-trip: €6.30.
- Montjuic Funicular . Runs from Metro Parallel to Joan Miró Museum.
- Botanical Garden past the football stadium.
- Plaça d'Espanya. Once used for public hangings, Placa d'Espanya was created for the 1929 World Exhibition. The fountain in the center of the square is a great attraction and plays music during the summer. Plaça Espanya is located at the base of Montjuic mount.
- Torre de Comunicacions de Montjuïc. The white communication tower designed by Santiago Calatrava .
- FC Barcelona, . If you're a football fanatic, then you can't miss a visit to Camp Nou, the home ground for Barcelona's biggest and most popular team and one of Europe's greatest footballing 'cathedrals'. FCB is the only major football club in the world that does not sell advertising space on its strip, and because the club does not want to spoil the aesthetics of its famous red and blue jersey. While they now have a logo on their jersey, they pay for the privilege of using it—FCB contributes millions of euros a year to UNICEF. During the Franco era, FCB was the only way that suppressed Catalans could vent their anger against his dictatorship. Because of that, it became and still is a symbol of Catalan identity. Camp Nou is the biggest stadium in Europe with a capacity of 98,600 people, with shops and a museum of the club's history. Match tickets start at about €42 and games hardly ever completely sell out, unless it is a match against the hated rivals Real Madrid (a match commonly dubbed El Clásico), one of the other top teams (currently Valencia or Sevilla) or in the Champions League. With the quality in the current team, there are always a few goals, and it is nearly always a resounding win for Barca. Stadium tours are not fantastic, and the audio tour is not really worth it also, but for a quick recent history of matches played there, consult the backs of the doors in the cubicles--most have a lot of graffiti championing the team that played there. It is also unfortunate that the home team changing rooms are not open to the public, only the somewhat dated away dressing rooms, which are not that impressive.
- FC Barcelona Tickets, Barcelona Football Club . Official Ticket agent for FC Barcelona Tickets. It is a little overpriced than in the stadium but you skip long queues and are assured with the seats you want, and the tickets will be sent to the hotel. Tickets can also be purchased online from a number of websites, such as fc barcelona tickets - , Spain Ticket Bureau  or Spainticketsonline .
- FC Barcelona basketball: FC Barcelona has professional teams in many other sports, with the most notable being their basketball team (). Barça's basketball section has boasted countless Spanish and international stars, and it regularly contends for top honors in both the domestic ACB and continent-wide Euroleague. Note that unlike Barça's football team, the basketball team does have a sponsor's name on its jerseys, namely Spanish insurer Regal. FCB basketball plays at Palau Blaugrana, next to Camp Nou; tickets range from €12 to over €60, depending on the quality of seats and desirability of the match. FCB members receive discounted prices. Barça provides basketball ticket information in English here.
- Futboll Club Barcelona Museum, . This is one of Barcelona's most visited museums near the stadium.
La Piscina Municipal de Montjuïc - for majestic swimming.
- Piscina Municipal de Montjuïc (Swimming pool on Montjuic), Av Miramar 31, ☎ 934430046, . Mon-Fri 11.00-18.30. In the summer months July and August the outdoor swimming pool is open for public. This pool offers spectacular views over the whole city. The pool is close to the exit from the funicular that departs from metro station Parallel; metro ticket is valid for the funicular. €5,05 for adults.
- Tablao de Carmen , in Poble Espanyol, offers a spectacular flamenco evening. The entrance fee (€31) includes the 1.5-2 hour show, drink and free of charge entrance in Poble Espanyol. A cheaper alternative is the flamenco night in jazzclub Jazz Si  in the Raval neighbourhood.
- Designers and chic fashion clothes are widely available in Born (Jaume I Metro station).
- La Riera in C/ Regent Mendieta, 15 - Les Corts (next to football club Barcelona, Metro L5 Collblanc) Tel.629574268 / 650429440. Vegetarian restaurant. Price (Menu): €8,60.
- Sala Apolo, right at Parallel metro-station is one of the best clubs in town, and the place to be on Monday nights. Concerts every weekend and also during the week.
- Maumau . A chilled out lounge bar with groovy tunes that uses its space to host short film nights, installations and concerts. Their webpage is worth a look for upcoming events and shows in Barcelona.
- Apartment Barcelona, Aragó 235, Bajos, 08007 ([email protected]), ☎ (+34) 93.481.35.77, . Apartment Barcelona offers more than 600 Barcelona apartments for short or long-term stays. From luxury Barcelona apartments to studio apartments in Barcelona, we have a wide variety of accommodation all across the city. With beach apartments in Barcelona, sea view apartments, Ramblas apartments and Eixample apartments, you are sure to find your perfect Barcelona accommodation here.
- Alberguinn - Sants Youth Hostel (Alberguinn), Carrer Melcior de Palau 70-74 entresuelo, ☎ +34 93 490 59 65 ([email protected], fax: +34 93 491 19 41), . checkin: 13:00; checkout: 11:00. Clean, secure and trendy hostel with a team of receptionists that will strive to help you with anything that you may need. The beds are comfortable and a continental breakfast is included. Free computers to use and WIFI. Lockers and bed linen included. Main train station is a few blocks away, as well as 3 metro lines (L1 L3 L5) and an international bus station. Luggage room is also free to use before check-in and after check-out. From €15.
- Cocoon Barcelona Apartments, . Passeig de Picasso, 40 Ent, 1. Selection of apartments from budget to luxury. Tel +34 93 500 5058.