|Bar  is a major port for Montenegro.
The oldest olive tree in the world. Bar, Montenegro
The Old Town of Bar, which is 4km far from the coast, is the most significant among the numerous cultural-historical monuments, what witnesses to the turbulent history of this town. The remnants of the town are deaf witnesses of numerous conquerors and different cultures. On the postcard of Bar there are tourist facilities, restaurants, sport fields, trade and a marina with 1050 berths.
Bar is the final destination of the overnight train that runs from Niš across all of Serbia and Montenegro ending in Bar. The trip, including a sleeper car, costs about 25 EUR. Very nice scenery between Bar and Belgrade.
Bar is a major port in Montenegro. It is possible to take a ferry to Bari (daily), Ancona and Durrës (bi-weekly). See: .
Well served with public transport especially to other coastal towns and Podgorica during summer. Bus station located approx. 2 km from centre, 300 m from train station.
There are frequent buses from/to Bar that run up and down the Montenegro coast.
- A Marker Car Rental-Bar Car hire Bar .
Car,Van,Motorbike-Motorcyrcle,Scooter,Oldtimer and Buggy Rental
 Tel:00385 (0) 91 739 75 45
- Stari Bar - old city of Bar
- The Oldest Olive tree in the world - a must see! It is old between 2000 and 2500 years.
- In the Port of Bar you can see a lot of great ships, beautiful yachts and small fishing boats.
Day trip to Skadar Lake, Cetinje, Sveti Stefan, Budva, Sestani region, Kotor (Kotor Bay) and Dubrovnik(Croatia).
- Konoba SPILJA-Old Town Bar Traditonal Dalmatian and Sestan Food.
- The Spilja Restaurant Home atmosphere and traditional specialities in a renowned restaurant. Tel: +382(0)30 340 353
- Cool Fast Food 50m off the main square, platters 4€, drinks 1€
- 'HTP Korali tel: +382 85 300 100 email: [email protected] [www.hotelprincess-montenegro.com] 4* hotel directly facing the Adriatic and the Bar Boardwalk. Singles starting from 80€ to 110€. Doubles from 130€ to 200€. Parking, fitness centre and other amenities.