|Bar is a major port for Montenegro.
The oldest olive tree in the world. Bar, Montenegro
Bar is the final destination of the overnight train that runs from Niš across all of Serbia and Montenegro ending in Bar. The trip, including a sleeper car, costs about 25 EUR. Very nice scenery between Bar and Belgrade.
Bar is a major port in Montenegro. It is possible to take a ferry to Bari (daily), Ancona and Durrës (bi-weekly). See http://www.montenegrolines.net/index_eng.html
Well served with public transport especially to other coastal towns and Podgorica during summer. Bus station located approx. 2 km from centre, 300 m from train station.
- A Marker Car Rental-Bar Car hire Bar .
Car,Van,Motorbike-Motorcyrcle,Scooter,Oldtimer and Buggy Rental
 Tel:00385 (0) 91 739 75 45
- Stari Bar - old city of Bar
- The Oldest Olive tree in the world - a must see! It is old between 2000 and 2500 years.
- In the Port of Bar you can see a lot of great ships, beautiful yachts and small fishing boats.
Day trip to Skadar Lake, Cetinje, Sveti Stefan, Budva, Sestani region, Kotor(Kotor Bay) and Dubrovnik(Croatia).
- Konoba SPILJA-Old Town Bar Traditonal Dalmatian and Sestan Food.
- The Spilja Restaurant Home atmosphere and traditional specialities in a renowned restaurant. Tel: +382(0)30 340 353
There are frequent buses that run up and down the Montenegro coast.