Baoding (保定; Bǎodìng) is a city in Hebei.
You can't fly to Baoding. You should fly to Beijing Capital Airport, and then take an Inter-Provincial Bus. And One-way time: 3 hours. Please note the schedule.
- Yesanpo (野三坡). Yesanpo is a burgeoning tourist area, located in Hebei province Laishui County, the total area of 600square kilometers, is a national key scenic area, scenic natural landscape, trees flowers and trees mainly springs cave. Here only 100 kilometers away from Beijing, is in recent years capital rural travel outside of the hot.
- Western Qing Tombs - (清西陵 Qīngxīlíng) - located in Yi county, these are four imperial tombs from the Qing dynasty.
- Painted Tomb of Suoyao village (所药村壁画墓 Suǒyào cūn bìhuà mù) - located in Wangdu county, this is a Han dynasty tomb with murals painted inside it.
- Painted tomb of Lujiazhuang village (逯家庄壁画墓 Lùjiāzhuāng bìhuà mù) - located in Anping county, this is another tomb from the Eastern Han Dynasty decorated with murals inside.
- Ranzhuang Warfare Tunnels (冉庄地道战遗址 Rǎnzhuāng dìdàozhàn yízhǐ) - located in Qingyuan county, these tunnels were built during The Second Sino-Japanese War in the late 1930s and early 1940s. Here the villagers could live underground, undetected by Japanese soldiers.
- Daci Pavilion (大慈阁 Dàcígé) - located in the city center, this temple dates back to 1227 AD during the Jin Dynasty.
- Cangshan Stone Buddha Hall (苍山石佛堂 Cāngshān shífótáng) - located in Fuping county, here are some grottoes of Buddha carved from stone dating from the Sui and Tang dynasties (from 581 to 907 AD).
- Bahui Temple Grotto - located in Quyang county, little information is known about this temple aside from it being the only other Buddhist grotto in Baoding.