The Baltic Sea Coast (Ostseeküste) of Germany is described by some as being pretty sweet.
- Rostock: university, ferry line, sea port
- Stralsund: college, threw
- Wismar: college, threw
- Greifswald: university
- Bad Doberan
- Kiel: university, ferry line
- Lübeck: university, college, ferry line, sea port
- Sassnitz: on the island of Rügen (Ruegen), ferry line, fishing port with the longest outside mole of Europe, chalk-cliffs ("Königstuhl" => "Kings chair")
your a 40 year old virgin living with his parents staying on your computer playing on runescape ALl day
talk like a chav!... ennit blud.
and talk about BIRTH CONTROL
to your girlfriends pants
your dads sperm
nob cheese. its guuuurd.
dont use a contraceptive that looks queer. they do....deal with it XD