The Badlands and Black Hills are part of South Dakota.
- Drive through "Bear Country USA", a "drive-inn zoo" containing many animals you otherwise would not want to be in proximity to.
- Hike or at least check out the incredible Badlands.
- Ride down Highway 16, off of which are conveniently located many of the area's numerous attractions.
- Tour the local highways, which can be very scenic in nature.
- Visit and enjoy Evan's Plunge in Hot Springs, a mini-waterpark fed by...hot springs.
- Visit the area's most famous attraction, Mount Rushmore.