Avon is a city in Ohio.
- Bob-O-Link Golf Course, 4141 Center Road, 1+ (440) 934-6217.
- Olde Avon Village, 36840 Detroit Road, 1+ (440) 934-1636.
- Every year for the past decade the invention of duct tape, the sole occupant of many toolboxes and the undisputed panacea for all repairs, has been celebrated by the residents of Avon. The town is home to the Duck-brand duct tape factory and also known as the “duct tape capital of the world.” In mid-June, a 3-day festival – floats included – shows off all of the unusual ways in which the tape can be used. After the festival ends, some of the creative tape creations are placed in the Duck Tape Rolls Across America bus which makes stops are different events and locations across Ohio, Illinois, and Wisconsin. In 2013 the festival was held between 14- 16 Jun and in 2014 is taking place between 13-15 June.
- Petitti Garden Centers, 33777 Chester Road 1+ (440) 937-0690.
- A Phiner Bistro, 35840 Chester Road, 1+ (440) 937-3456.
- Nemo Grille, 36976 Detroit Road ,1+ (440) 934-0061.
- Tree House Gallery & Tea Room, 36840 Detroit Road 1+ (440) 934-1636.
- Vintage House Cafe, 35800 Detroit Road 1+ (440) 937-5830.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 39050 Colorado Avenue, 1+ (440) 934-7445.