Ashland County is in Northwest Ohio.
- Bailey Lakes
- Charles Mill Lake
- Loudonville Recreation area.
- Mohican State Forest
- Mid-Ohio Race Track
- Pleasant Hill State Park and Lake
I 71 NS - SR 250 EW
- Ashland County Fair, [] 2042 Claremont Avenue, Ashland, Ohio 44805 Mid-September each year.
- Ashland County, like many Ohio Counties, has an Amish population. The Amish in Ashland County are Swartzentruder Amish, the most traditional and insular of all of the Amish sects. They live without electricity, indoor plumbing and without lights on their buggies. Use caution on all rural roads, especially at dusk or dark. Dark black asphalt roads and black unlit buggies are an accident waiting to happen.
- Ashland County Sheriff's Office, 1205 East Main Street, Ashland, Ohio 44805 PH:419-289-3911