I 71 to SR 60, go NW.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA:CLE), PH:(216)-265-6030, []. Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is one of Continental Airlines' three U.S. hubs as well.
- Fin, Feather & Fur Outfitters, 652 US Rte. 250 E., PH:419-281-2557, (email: [email protected]), . Sports, camping gear. Very big place, worth the visit.
- Lyn-Way Restaurant, 1320 Cleveland Ave., PH:419-281-8911. A bit difficult to find, but worth the effort. Reasonable prices, daily until 10PM.
- Sorellas II, 1505 Claremont Ave., PH:419-289-6778. Italian family restaurant, great food. Reasonable prices.
- Mohican Resort & Conference Center, . Location:Southern Ashland County. Surrounded by 6,000 acres of Mohican State Forest and borders Pleasant Hill Lake. Hiking, swimming and boating are nearby. 96 recently renovated guestrooms offering a private balcony. The dining room is also open Sundays with a great buffet for $12.95. A Ohio Department of Natural Resources facility.