Arctic Alaska is a vast region of Alaska extending from around the Arctic Circle to the Arctic Ocean.
- Gates Of The Arctic National Park and Preserve - home to six Wild and Scenic Rivers that offer opportunities for unparalleled wilderness experiences
- Inupiat Heritage Center - On the rooftop of the world, the Iñupiat Heritage Center in Barrow, Alaska tells the story of the Iñupiat people
- Western Arctic National Parklands  - Western Arctic National Parklands is a unit which includes Noatak National Perserve, Cape Krusenstern National Monument and Kobuk Valley National Park near Kotzebue, AK and Bering Land Bridge National Preserve located on the Seward Peninsula near Nome, AK
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve - During the Cold War the people of Beringia were separated
- Cape Krusenstern National Monument - stretches 70 miles along the Chukchi Sea shoreline
- Kobuk Valley National Park - Caribou, sand dunes, the Kobuk River, Onion Portage - just some of the facets of Kobuk Valley National Park
- Noatak National Preserve - largest mountain-ringed river basins with an intact ecosystem