Towns and villages
- Beaumaris -- home to Master James of St. George's uncompleted master-work castle
- Holyhead -- port town with frequent ferries to Dublin
- Llangefni -- county capital
- Ynys Llanddwyn -- island near Newborough
- Beaumaris Castle. Part of the ring of Stone Built by Edward I of England, after he invaded Wales. Currently part of the Castles of King Edward I UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Anglesey Sea Zoo  - Brynsiencyn, Isle of Anglesey (Ynys Môn) - LL61 6TQ - Tel: 01248 430411 - [email protected] - £5.95 on a low season (£4.95 children)
- An exhibition of living sealife from around the coast of Anglesey, providing a fantastic look at the local aquatic habitat. Tropical displays show Piranhas and Seahorses, and the visit can be educational or just fun.
- Pili Palas (Butterfly Palace)  - Penmynydd Road, Menai Bridge, Anglesey - Tel: 44 01248 712474 - [email protected]
- Hundreds of butterflies set in a lovely environment. Tropical environments are home to butterflies some as large as six inches across the wing. Visitors are invited to sit, relax, take photographs, or explore as butterflies fly around them.
- Beaumaris Castle  - Tel: +44 1248 810361 - £3
- 13th Century castle of great interest to many, situated in a quaint untouched town on the Isle of Anglessey. A nice day out, but be careful as it's often difficult to find travel back to the mainland in the evening.