Angarsk (Russian: Анга́рск uhn-GAHRSK) is a large city in Irkutsk Oblast on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
From Irkutsk elektrichka departs every hour.
- Museum of minerals (private collection).
- Museum of Victory.
- Museum of Clocks (Музей часов). First museum of such kind in Russia based on the private collection of a local watchmaster. Clocks from Western Europe, Japan and Russia dating from XVII-XX centuries.
Ski-base Angarskaya Gorka. 2 tow-ropes, ski-trail 450m long.
- Angarsk Zoo. A small zoo mainly with animals that had been brought in with injuries - it has various species of owls, eagles, reptiles, rabbits, hares, guinea pigs, hamsters, goats, parrots, a badger and other creatures. Minimum Donation of 5 rubles.
- McFoods. Cheap McDonalds rip off that sells burgers, french fries, pizza, milkshakes, etc. There are two of them one is located near the sports stadium and the other near Miramax cinema.
- Sayany (Саяны), 19, Karla Marksa st, ☎ +7(3955) 54-0527.
- Hotel GIS (ГИС), 81a Mira st., ☎ +7 (3951) 530052.
- Maly Hotel (Малый отель), 35, 7th Mikrorayon, ☎ +7 (3955) 671-060, . checkin: 9.00; checkout: 8.00. Business hotel with free wi-fi. Breakfast included. 2000-5000RUB.