Alliance  is a city in Stark County, Ohio. Alliance is the home of Ohio's State Flower, the carnation.
- US 62 begins in El Paso, Texas and ends in Niagara Falls, New York. US 62 runs East and West through Southern Alliance. US 62 intersects I-77 near Canton.
- State Route 173 begins North of Louisville and ends in Salem. SR 173 intersects and becomes US 62 in Southwestern Alliance.
- State Route 183 begins in East Sparta and ends near Edinburg. SR 183 runs North and South through downtown Alliance.
- State Route 619 begins in Barberton and ends in Northern Alliance. SR 619 intersects I-77 in Green.
- Stark County Regional Transit Authority (SARTA), tel: +1 330-454-6132, . $1/.50/Free (Adults/Seniors, Disabled, Students 6-18/Children under 6). SARTA provides reliable service throughout Stark County. Buses on main routes generally depart each stop every hour. The Alliance route is available on SARTA's website .
- Haines House Underground Railroad Museum, 186 West Market St., Alliance, tel: +1 330-829-4668, . Open the first weekend of the month: Sa 10AM-12PM; Su 1PM-3PM. The Haines House was a former stop on the Underground Railroad.
- Silver Park, 2930 S. Union Ave, . This 53 acre park has tennis courts, basketball courts, ballfields, a walking path, great sled riding hills, and a fishing pond.
- Caddy Shack, 12175 State St NE, tel: +1 330-821-6656. Has a mini-golf course, go-carts, and batting cages.
- Greater Alliance Carnation Festival 
- Mount Union College, 1972 Clark Ave, +1 800-992-6682, (email: mailto:[email protected]), . Mount Union is a private, liberal arts college.
- Carnation Mall, 2500 West State St, tel: +1 330-821-4447, . Open M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 12PM-5PM. Major stores in the mall include JC Penney, Elder-Beerman, and Goody's. Also in the mall is a Cinemark Theater.
- Green Farms, 12495 State St (West end of State St., near SR62), tel: +1 330-821-4597. Open year round. Sells fresh produce, some bulk foods, and has a mini-nursery.
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar, 2642 West State St, tel: +1 330-829-2999.
- College Inn Eatery, 715 W State St, tel: +1 330-823-3332. This small deli is located next to Mount Union College.
- Don Pancho's Tex Mex Cafe, 2105 W State St, tel: +1 330-823-4390, . Open Tu-Sa 8AM-10PM, Su 8AM-9PM. Dinners $9-15.
- Country Boy Saloon, 62 West Vine Street, tel: +1 330-823-7880.
- Crystal Lounge, 321 East Main Street, tel: +1 330-823-0219.
- Reggie's Place, 251 Hester Avenue, tel: +1 330-821-4090.
- Comfort Inn, 2500 W State St, tel: +1 330-821-5555, . Comfort Inn is attached to Carnation Mall.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2341 West State St, tel: +1 888-400-9714.
- Super 8 , 2330 W. State St, tel: +1 330-821-5688.
- Amish Country centered in Holmes County to the southwest of Stark County.
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park . Located primarily north of Canton, this park follows the course of the Cuyahoga River and the historic Ohio & Erie Canal between Cleveland, Akron and Canton. A number of older buildings are preserved here. The Cuyahoga Scenic Railroad, with train cars from the 1940's and 1950's also runs through the park from Cleveland to Akron and Canton. The Canal Byway extends from Lake Erie in Downtown Cleveland through the southern suburbs past Akron, Canton, New Philadelphia and into rural Bolivar and Historic Zoar.
- Geauga Lake and Wildwater Kingdom, . Geauga Lake is an amusement park in Aurora.
- Hartville. Located about 15 minutes to the west, Hartville offers two flea markets, antique stores and a handful of restaurants.