Añasco is a city in the Porta del Sol (West Coast) Region of Puerto Rico. Today Añasco is known for its hojaldre cake (filled with brandy and spices), the chipe clam and one of the largest plazas on the Island. A little farther on is the Balneario Tres Hermanos. This facility completes the chain of surfing beaches that start in Isabela
From Aguadilla take I-PR-2 South. Take Exit
Añasco is serve by Interstate PR-2. I-PR-2 connects Añasco with Aguadilla to the north and Mayaguez to the south.
- Bay View Tower-El Mirador de la Bahía, carr 115. Great view of Añasco Harbor, A 3-story lookout tower on a small cliff overlooking the Añasco Bay.
- El Salto de la Encantada. A boardwalk with a waterfall & picnic area.
- Children Dream Park - Is a park for children recreation
- Parque de Diversiones El Castillo. An amusement park with the largest wave pool in the Caribbean, a medieval castle, antique museum, haunted house and other attractions for kids.
- Mahi Mahi, Carr 402 Anasco, ☎ 787-826-5500. Steaks, Seafood and Puerto Rican Cuisine
- Ti Chi Mountain Estate, carr. 115 km 7.7, Bo. Caguabo, Anasco (Located on Private Mountain Culva de Rincon), ☎ 516-284-4950 ([email protected]). Private villa on 8 acre mountain estate. Four bedrooms, five full baths. 3800-5000 per week.