Moved from en:Wikitravel:Bug reports 1.4.x-1.5.x/Fixed by Evan
It seems that about every second edit I do results in me being logged out. (It is also not easy to tell when this is happening because of the previous bug that does not show you as being logged on or logged out.) -- Huttite 07:06, 21 May 2005 (EDT)
- Today it seemed like EVERY edit I make causes me to be logged out. Very Frustrating. -- Huttite 20:37, 21 May 2005 (EDT)
- It appears every time I edit a page that is not in my watch list and check the Watch this page option (which is automatically on), I get logged out. Does not happen if the page is already in my watch list. Now extremely frustrating as these pages are the ones I DO want on my watch list. -- Huttite 21:57, 21 May 2005 (EDT)
- The following PHP error message appeared in conjunction with a warning that I had to be logged in to edit my watch list.
Warning: Unknown modifier 'l' in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/CommonSettings.php on line 147
- I managed to log myself out by editing 2 different pages at the same time by opening both when I was logged in and clicking the watch list box on both of them then saving them. The message appeared on the second page being saved. Unknown if this is significant but it could help troubleshooting.
- Note: I can now reliably predict that I will be logged out when I edit a page that is not on my watch list and I have check the Watch this page box. If I have it on my watch list that is not a problem. I stay logged on if I have not check the Watch this page box for a page not on my watch list. I have also tested editing a page already on my watch list and not ticking the ''Watch this page box; which also results in me being logged out. -- Huttite 07:10, 1 Jun 2005 (EDT)
- Yes. This happens to me when I choose to "Watch" a page. -- DanielC 17:29, 6 Jun 2005 (EDT)
- So this seems to be fixed now -- did Mark's patch did the trick? Can the related bug reports be closed? -- Ryan 15:34, 13 Jul 2005 (EDT)