Moved from en:Wikitravel:Bug reports by Evan
It turns out that Evan did not really intend to vandalise  the en:Vienna article. The problem is:
- Use Firefox
- Click on "Edit" for Vienna.
- Go to some other tab.
- Come back to the original tab.
- You'll see that the text for the Vienna article has got cut off at exactly the same spot that was cut off for Evan.
— Ravikiran 13:57, 14 June 2006 (EDT)
- Holy crumbs! I had the same problem a while ago. I'm going to try to figure out the problem. --Evan 14:07, 14 June 2006 (EDT)
- OK, looks like a known bug in MediaWiki, see . I've uninstalled the Google Toolbar, which seems to be the culprit. --Evan 14:21, 14 June 2006 (EDT)
When it happens
What should happen
How to fix it
It appears that this bug has been completely fixed by powers beyond Wikitravel. --Peter Talk 02:10, 21 March 2008 (EDT)