This page is for Wikitravelers who are interested in attending the Wikitravel Get-together in Puerto Rico next April. It is NOT binding; rather, it is an expression of interest only, to help gauge the level of participation so that plans can be made for hotels, expeditions, etc. If you think you might want to attend, please leave a brief entry here with:
- Your Wikitravel name and which wiki it's on -- English, Deutsch, Français, etc.
- How many of you might attend -- consider spouse/SO, kids (about how many and how old?), etc.
- Attractions in Puerto Rico that you're interested in seeing; if you think you might lead an expedition there, list the attraction in italics
- User:McHorse, Navajo-language WT; self, spouse, 2 preschoolers; want to see Arecibo (could lead), rain forest
Again, this is for planning purposes only. You are not committed to attending this Get-together simply because you signed up. However, if you do decide that you will not be able to attend, please remove your info so that the current head count at any given time can be more or less accurate.
I'd like to wish you all a very pleasant trip. If you'd like to learn more about activities on the island, please be sure to visit www.gotopuertorico.com. Also, do not hesitate to email me at [email protected]
- User:Girija, probably alone, just wanna have fun, see puerto rico, take pretty pictures and get to know other wikitravellers.
Sammy-K: Bringing newborn twin girl and boy (Addison and Jake) by myself!!! Can't leave the babies with anyone for a week so will be bringing the to Puerto Rico unless I can't get off work. And school. Wanna see a place that I've never seen, in a place I've never been too.
- User:Unionboggle, English-language; solo; Arecibo, anything that would look fun in front of my camera (love photography)
- User:Godnah, English-Language, near-Spanish fluency; with girlfriend; anything, open to suggestions
- 220.127.116.11 , English-Language, with my mom, I'm only 13 years old. I'd like to take a few shots with my new digi which I bought at Singapore. I am genuinely interested in photography.
I wish I can but not possible
- Dawnview My sister is getting married this summer, so that hoses me on the vacation time. :(
- (You could always try to break the engagement off :* but that would be morally wrong so I don't recommend that.)
- User:Bill-on-the-Hill, English-language; with spouse, if at all; Arecibo, historic sites in/near San Juan, stuff in the countryside
- I'm now looking rather unlikely to make it, but I'll leave this up until things clarify. -- Bill-on-the-Hill 09:57, 6 January 2007 (EST)
- Alas, definitely not going to happen. Next year, maybe... -- Bill-on-the-Hill 11:59, 23 February 2007 (EST)
User:weeks - April is a bad time for me...my semester doesnt end until july... sigh...and im sure most students too.
Retrieved from "http://wikitravel.org/shared/User:Incir"
- Terence Ong, English. I have school during this period of time. Therefore, its impossible to attend such an event. Also, the cost is too high (airfare especially) and I have to transfer flights several times I think.