Get-together : Accomodations
Things are booking up fast in PR, so here's a place to dump current availability/hotel options for the meetup.
Also check | PR Small Hotels, though they all seem to require a phone call. If you contact a hotel or book rooms, please update.
- Paradores seem like a really neat option! We should try and call some.
-  and  have lots of places I haven't seen listed anywhere else.
- Howard Johnson Rooms available April 16 - 21st. $95 single.
- Casa del Caribe  $75
- Canario Lagoon  $120 single / double. +3 rooms available. Wifi in rooms.
- IHP Hotel El Consulado $105 / $115. At least 4 rooms available 13th - 21st. No internet in hotel.
- Coral Princess Inn Highly recommended, not available 13th - 16th, but rooms open the rest of the week.
- Caribe Playa Beach Resort  ~$75
- Parador Costa del Mar 
- Caribe Playa Tel: 787- 839-6339 or 212-988-1801, Fax: 787- 839-1817 "Thirty-two studio rooms right on the beach, combined with friendly owner Esther Geller, will make your stay very comfortable. Great for families." $50 - $70.
- Parador La Familia Tel: 787-863-1193, Fax: 787-860-5345 "Hosts Naomi Fuentes and Rolando Feria make guests feel like part of the family at this cozy 27-room inn. Close to a beach and marina." $74 - $94.
Luquillo and Fajardo
- Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn 787-409 - 2929 $100 (rooms available)
- The Fajardo Inn  $100 (rooms available)
- Anchor's Inn $55 - 56 (787) 863-7200 (787) 860-6934
- Yunquemar $75 & up. 787-889-5555
- IHP Hotel El Faro Rooms available 16th -19th. <$100
- Melia Hotel  Hotel website showing all booked, but other booking engines showing rooms available 16th -19th. <$100
- Complejo Turistico Recreativo El Tuque (787) 290-2000 $65-75
- Belgica $65-75 (787) 844-3255
- Fox Delicias  $65
- Lazy Parrot Good reviews
- Rincon Inn Hostel, $25. Beds available 16th - 19th.
- Hotel Torres de La Parguera $80
- Hotel Parador Guanica 1929 Rooms available 16th -19th. <$100