- Would you care to revise the Ukranian and Belarusian articles? They presently read as "regions of Greater Russia", and should not.
- Thank so much for your message! Yes, that's my goal over here to end up the vandalism and political disputes that are going on over here. Unfortunately, I do not speak Russian so it is hard for me to navigate within all those edits. Luckily, we have already found a Russian- speaking admin that committed to help over here. Her user name is 'AleksF. If you please help me by providing the links to the pages that are vandalized, I will revert them gladly. Thank you! Warm regards, IBAlex 14:52, 7 февраля 2013 (EST)
- They are not the regions of Velikorossiya because under it means the central part of the country. The articles about this no word; Ukraine and Belarus are described quite reliably. Why did you enter the administration astray? Ужас неруси 00:20, 8 февраля 2013 (EST)
- Belarus and Ukraine belong to Eastern Europe. This is a fact and not a point of discussion. We cannot tolerate any more disputes about it, it's simply a waste of time. This time should be spend on more important tasks over here. We all know that RU WT needs lots of clean-up and improvement. Let's shift gears and move on to working on content improvement and revitalizing the community over here. We have to work towards those goals together, forgetting about engaging in any political discussions. I ask all the users who engaged in those kind of malicious practices before to STOP, otherwise we would have to block them as their contributions wouldn't be beneficiary and valuable to the traveler. I hope this all makes sense.
- I also ask you to report any vandalism to me or the administrator, AleksF, and we will take it off from the site.
- What is it? Belarus and Ukraine is the heart of Russia. Political regimes in these countries are not relevant to the travelers encyclopedia. First discuss with the people changes. Ужас неруси 13:44, 9 февраля 2013 (EST)
- Looking forward to great contributions over here! Warm regards, IBAlex 13:50, 8 февраля 2013 (EST)
- Do not try to make the Russian section of the hotbed of hatred for Russia. It will be a death sentence for the section: the competition he will be left nothing to chance. In the English section, nobody is paying attention, but there is a decisive factor. Listen to knowledgeable people. Ужас неруси 04:49, 10 февраля 2013 (EST)
- I am sorry, Ужас неруси, I truly hoped for a fruitful cooperation that would improve and revitalize Russian Wikitravel. What I got instead were some unnecessary political disputes that distracted other users attention and time from real problems that we have over here. All the best! IBAlex 19:56, 12 февраля 2013 (EST)
- I did not arrange political disputes. I'm just describing my country. You do not agree with what I write. It is your right, but my people take it as a hatred for him. Despite the fact that you just do not know what I'm writing (confusing the country with the political regime). In such conditions, the development section is not possible. Ужас неруси 02:36, 14 февраля 2013 (EST)
- Maybe you should, as admin, protect these sensitive pages against edition for a while; maybe then the hooligans will desist pushing their agenda. It's a suggestion. 188.8.131.52 12:57, 28 февраля 2013 (EST)
- Thanks for the suggestion! It's been in my mind for a while to do this but I'm keeping it as a "final solution". Are you contributing on RU WT often? IBAlex 13:08, 28 февраля 2013 (EST)
Good afternoon! Report please as it is possible to contact you by e-mail. I have some offers on the Russian version of the project WikiTravel. romant1917[at]gmail.com--PeterS(Radouane) --PeterS 07:51, 5 марта 2013 (EST)
Page protection and vandalism on RU WT[править]
Some pages need to be protected from abusive political vandalism and to prevent revision wars. Also removal of recent autoban would be appreciated.
- Hello! Thank you for your message! We have right now a new active admin who speaks Russian here! Her user name is Triskelle and she will take good care of Wikitravel. If there are any issues or changes that should be made, please let her know, ok? Thanks a lot! Warm regards, IBAlex (обсуждение) 14:54, 20 октября 2014 (EDT)